DFDS Immingham are currently looking to hire a Permit and Goods Supply Coordinator. This role will involve supporting the application of control of work, and the day-to-day coordination of authorised permits. Additionally, the successful candidate will coordinate stock delivered to site and restock our warehouse, ensuring there is sufficient amount of PPE equipment for employees on site.
- Support the Site Management team by assisting with planning, coordinating, and safe execution of work.
- Ensure all permit to work scopes are in accordance with applicable work packs / job card instructions, associated procedures, and drawings.
- Provide support to trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline Risk Assessment Team.
- Ensure appropriate Risk Assessments, Method Statements (RAMS) are correct to complete the work scope in a safe and controlled manner.
- Liaise with Administrators of the PTW system and ensure all contractor documentation is up to date and supplied in advance of any requested work.
- Take overall responsibility for the permit to work office.
- Accepting, documenting, and distributing parcels received of non-stock items.
- Ensure all items delivered are correct and not damaged.
- Informing the Purchasing Manager of any discrepancies with deliveries.
- Ordering and distribution of PPE, and equipment.
- Keeping records of stock PPE items issued to all departments.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family.
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more.
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform.
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing.
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 3.6bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For four million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. We have more than 11,000 employees, located on ships and in offices across more than twenty countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, with our headquarters in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network. We are part of the CILT Top 30 Logistics Providers List.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!