Be part of the movement - and play your part.
To our DFDS Polska SSC in Poznan we're looking for a
RtR Accountant or RtR Senior Accountant
to join our Cash Management Team in RtR Department.
We need someone who is motivated, detail-oriented, and passionate about finance to help us manage our banking transactions and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
As part of the Cash Management Team, you'll be responsible for:
• Conduct month-end bank account reconciliations for multiple entities
• Process automatic and manual payments
• Post and clear banking transactions for various bank accounts
• Ensure daily operations meet set targets, deadlines, corporate policies, and statutory regulations
• Support team members in day-to-day operations
• Act as the main contact for local finance teams for any banking queries
• Develop, improve, and maintain good relationships with local business units and banking counterparties
• Maintain high-quality process documentation (process maps, procedures)
We are looking for candidates who have:
• Previous experience in Finance/Banking/Treasury
• Excellent English skills (at least B2 level)
• Strong precision and attention to detail
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under time pressure and prioritize tasks
• Proactive attitude and commitment to continuous improvement
This position requires a high level of responsibility and attention to detail. The successful candidate must be able to work well under pressure and possess excellent communication skills. We offer a challenging and dynamic work environment and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Working at DFDS
Join the movement and grow with us.
While you’re with us, we want you to develop and move yourself on. We’ll encourage you to challenge yourself to acquire new skills and perspectives
What we offer:
- Working in Scandinavian company where openness for multinational environment and culture of continuous improvement are key values
- Possibility of participation in several programs of top talent support and development
- Free language lessons (English, French, German)
- Social package of benefits including multi-benefits cafeteria platform (sport cards, tickets, vouchers for a variety of shops)
- Full medical care including dental care and holiday insurance
- Office located in the heart of Poznan (Rondo Kaponiera/Most Teatralny)
- Flexible working hours, possibility of remote work
- Additional initiatives: Sport Division, Charity Division, family picnics, integration events, team integration meetings
- Unique benefit – free travelling with DFDS ships
Are we a match?
If you think your personality, skills, experience and ambition match this role, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume as soon as possible as we’re keen to meet potential candidates on an ongoing basis.
Is there something you need to know, we haven’t covered here, please do not hesitate to reach out to Agata Kaczanowicz, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: 780 110 283
We look forward to hearing from you.
Expected start date: