Do you want to be a valued part of the critical infrastructure that serves communities across Europe and beyond? Are you looking for a position in which you can set direction and help shape our company? If so, then you could be the newest addition to our team as:
Change Management coordinator, ERP Programme
Experienced Business Change Manager for large ERP-programme in DFDS.
With the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365, DFDS is embarking on a digital
transformation across HR, Finance and Procurement. To secure a successful implementation,
we are searching for a Change Management coordinator to join the Change Management
Team already consisting of three experienced Change Managers.
We need you to get people and the business on board
As Change Management coordinator your overall aim is to manage and embed the transition
of change in the business in close collaboration with local management.
To do so, you draw on your experience and identify what changes in processes, procedures
and practices are needed to realise the desired benefits. You will help identify potential
challenges and ensure that end-users have the necessary information to take on a new
system and the changed business processes.
As the ERP programme Change Management team is located in Copenhagen, you should
expect ~10 travel days a year.
What kind of exciting challenges can you expect to meet in this role?:
• Develop and execute local change management plans that maximize adoption and
minimize uncertainty linked to the change
• Strengthen training design to enforce learning
• Support development of in-depth change impact analysis and ongoingly asses
• Build a communication plan
• Provide direct support to all levels of managers and supervisors
• Pro-actively identify stakeholder concerns
• Ensure timely communication with the right level of detail to the individual
• Close collaboration, coordination and best practice sharing with the Change
Turning the focus to you – who are we looking for?
You have high energy and are passionate about change management. You like to plan and
think strategically, while also attending to day-to-day execution activities.
You already have practical experience from a large IT project implementation and are used
to think “out-of-the-box” to ensure that the right initiatives are delivered to connect with
the right user groups. You are great at stakeholder management and enjoy talking to people.
You are not afraid of push back and change resistance. When raising an issue, you’ve already
Key Skills & Experience
• Min. 5 years of working experience. Practical hands-on experience with business
change management min. 3 years
• Skilled within stakeholder management
• A relevant master’s level education and/or any accreditation relevant for the role
• Familiarity with the complexity of driving the people side of change when
implementing IT systems
• Ability to navigate in a complex technical and business environment
• Thrives with working with the operational and practical side of change management
• Familiarity with different project management approaches, tools, and phases of the
• Works in a structured manner
• Experience with Prosci/ADKAR as Change Management framework
If you find the job interesting and you fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and
application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications
will be treated confidentially.
What we offer:
- Working in Scandinavian company where openness for multinational environment and culture of continuous improvement are key values
- Possibility of participation in several programs of top talent support and development
- Social package of benefits including multi-benefits cafeteria platform (sport cards, tickets, vouchers for a variety of shops)
- Full medical care including dental care and holiday insurance
- Office located in the heart of Poznan (Rondo Kaponiera/Most Teatralny)
- Flexible working hours based upon tasks based system
- Unique benefit – free travelling with DFDS ships
Please contact Lise Horup firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position. The position
will be filled as soon as possible.
DFDS is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age and citizenship
Expected start date: