DFDS is Europe’s largest integrated shipping and logistics company.
DFDS operates Europe’s largest integrated shipping and logistics network with more than 12,000 employees in 20 countries. The company founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen and listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.
In 2013, Financial Shared Services Centre was established in Poznań. Our office now employs over 450 employees and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions for more than 20European countries as well as specialist areas in Customs, Indirect Taxation, Cash Management, Master Data, Data & Analytics, Continuous Improvement.
Currently we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
Be part of the movement – and play your part.
Since establishing Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC) in Poznan, we have continued to work on transformation of our Finance Organisation. With our DFDS strategy One Finance 3.0, we took steps to complete the journey towards a more efficient Finance Organisation with increased focus on Finance Business Partnering. One Finance 3.0 means that further responsibilities will be transferred to our Shared Services Centre DFDS Polska to ensure efficient and common processes and standards. This will pave the way for further standardisation and automation of processes.
As Migration Manager, you will be based in Poznan and report to Managing Director of DFDS Polska with dotted line responsibility to VP Group Finance in Copenhagen. You will be responsible for driving and executing One Finance 3.0 migration strategy.
Join us for this interesting challenge which is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference and contribute to building the next level of the finance transformation of DFDS.
- Drive and execute the migration of tasks and processes from various DFDS locations to Poznan in accordance with One Finance 3.0 strategy
- Ensure efficient and common processes and standards during migration
- Close cooperation with the finance leaders in various business units to design and implement migration plans related to finance processes migration
- Providing professional knowledge and determining the best delivery model for the process
- Monitoring project progress and stakeholder management
- Reporting transition indicators, meeting the schedule and budget etc.
- Cooperation with the IT team to ensure that IT infrastructure is in place for migrated processes
- Proactively identifying the risks and working with respective teams to ensure mitigation plans are put in place and executed
We think the strongest teams are built on diversity and inclusivity. Contrasting opinions, varied skills and strong characters bring out the best in us all.
With this in mind, we think that the ideal person for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence across the organization and work in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma), or project certification (e.g. Prince2) would be an asset with proven successful in working on complex finance projects
- 8 + years of relevant professional accounting/finance experience
- Prior SSC experience including transition would be an asset as well
- Very good understanding and knowledge of finance & accounting processes
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and key customers
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- An energetic personality with a proven ability to structure, coach, guide, manage and motivate
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- University degree – at least B.A. preferably in finance/ accounting field
- Excellent English language skills
- Willingness to travel if/ when required (it is envisioned that not more than 15-20% of your time will be spent travelling)
Working at DFDS
Join the movement and grow with us.
While you’re with us, we want you to develop and move yourself on. We’ll encourage you to challenge yourself to acquire new skills and perspectives.
What we offer:
- Working in Scandinavian company where openness for multinational environment and culture of continuous improvement are key values
- Key leadership role in DFDS Polska management team
- Possibility of participation in several programs of top talent support and development
- Social package of benefits including multi-benefits cafeteria platform (sport cards, tickets, vouchers for a variety of shops)
- Full medical care including dental care and holiday insurance
- Office located in the heart of Poznan (Rondo Kaponiera/Most Teatralny)
- Flexible working hours based upon tasks based system
- Unique benefit – free travelling with DFDS ships
Are we a match? Then what are you waiting for? Apply Now.
If you think your personality, skills, experience and ambition match this role, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume (in English) as soon as possible as we’re keen to meet potential candidates on an ongoing basis.
Is there something you need to know, we haven’t covered here, please do not hesitate to reach out to Agata Kaczanowicz, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: 780 110 283
We look forward to hearing from you.
Expected start date: