Starfish Internship Program
DFDS Denizcilik ve Taşımacılık A.Ş. is happy to present the Starfish Internship Program- a unique opportunity for 3rd or 4th year university students in logistics, IT, HR, Finance or business. We're committed to nurturing the next generation of talent, and the Starfish Internship Program is designed to help you develop your skills and knowledge while gaining valuable work experience.
• Function-based internship: As a Starfish intern, you'll be responsible for a specific function, contributing to our organization's continuous improvement efforts. This will provide you with hands-on experience in your field of study and a deeper understanding of the industry.
• Part-time commitment: We understand that you have other responsibilities, which is why the Starfish program requires a minimum commitment of 3 days a week. This allows you to balance your studies and gain work experience simultaneously.
• Challenging work environment: Our work environment is diverse, challenging, and dynamic. You'll have the chance to work alongside experienced professionals and develop new skills that will help you advance in your career.
• Feedback and evaluation: We value your contribution, and at the end of your internship, you'll have the opportunity to present your work and receive valuable feedback and evaluation.
• English language requirement: We're seeking talented individuals who are fluent in English (Upper Intermediate minimum) to work in our global company.
The process to join the team is as follows:
• LinkedIn Application
• English Exam
• DISC Profile Assessment
If you're passionate about working alongside a team committed to creating better futures every day, then DFDS is the place for you! Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Akdeniz Bölgesi (Mediterranean Region)
Expected start date:
Select department below in order to start your application: