Do you want to be a valued part of the critical infrastructure that serves communities across Europe and beyond? If so, then you could be the newest addition to our team as Business Analyst.
About the Role:
We are investing heavily in digital technologies which will create a fantastic customer experience through a company-wide digital transformation driven by smart data, automation, modularization, and connectivity.
At this exciting and innovative time, we are looking to expand our agile software development teams in the shipping, passenger, and logistic area. The ideal candidate is a skilled business analyst who can bring fresh ideas to the table and is not afraid to think outside of the box.
Key Skills & Competencies Required:
• Experience as a Business Analyst in various domains and software development
• Experience in Software industry
• Work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to identify user requirements
• Interacting with customer to understand requirement
• Asking right question to get the requirements from end users
• Converting requirements to user stories
• Validation and testing of user stories
• Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
• Excellent strategic and analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills
• Help in defining product roadmap and prioritizing user stories & bugs
• Partner with the technology team on Agile ceremonies, developing solutions, and full execution
• Support, drive and execute user testing
• Engage key project stakeholders to ensure collaborative product development
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Excellent Communication Skills
We think the strongest teams are built on diversity and inclusivity. Contrasting opinions, varied skills and strong characters bring out the best in us all. If you think you have this mindset, we invite you to meet with us.
The ideal person for this position will have following qualifications:
• Fluent English speaking, writing, and listening and flexibility in travel is a must. We will communicate with our fellow developers in different countries.
• Male candidates must complete military obligation. Otherwise, applications will be rejected.
• A 4 Year University Graduation with relevant subjects.
• Experience on Agile development methodologies, especially Scrum
• Fast adaptation capabilities
• Engage, coordinate, and collaborate activities within and across agile teams
Join the movement and grow with us.
While you’re with us, we want you to develop and move yourself on. We’ll encourage you to challenge yourself to acquire new skills and perspectives.
If you think your personality, skills, experience, and ambition match this role, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume as soon as possible as we’re keen to meet potential candidates on an ongoing basis.
Is there something you need to know, we haven’t covered here, please do not hesitate to reach out to Hanife Turan on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Akdeniz Bölgesi (Mediterranean Region)
Expected start date: