Our Logistics Czech Republic Division is looking for a Transport Coordinator.
At DFDS, people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenges and opportunity for personal development. We make sure that you know what difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies.
* Planning of international road and short sea transport in Europe
* Processing of rates and offers
* Communication with partners, customers and carriers
* Processing of the relevant administration, regular reporting
* Share in resolving complaints and damages
Requirements for applicants:
* Secondary school or higher level of education (experience in the field of logistics is an advantage)
* Experience in a similar position
* Native language Czech
* Advanced level of English
* driver's license B
* Professional behaviour
* High commitment, flexibility, negotiation skills
* Background of a stable international transport and logistics company
* Dynamic and interesting work
* Employment contract for an indefinite period
* System of employee benefits (mobile, laptop, meal vouchers, rewards)
* The possibility of professional development and personal growth
* Above-standard financial conditions
* Start as soon as possible
What we offer
A unique chance to be part of further expanding DFDS Logistics. We offer you an interesting workplace, working in a financially strong company with growth ambition and focus on social responsibility. You will get to work with many different professional groups and colleagues. Focus on personal development. Possibilities to grow and expand into different roles over time as the company is expanding.
Please apply by sending your cv and motivation to email@example.com or by using the button.
Danielle de Visser
Mobile: +31 626131155