Boost your IT and digital skills and help support DFDS’ online presence
As a Student Assistant in the Customer Engagement Tribe, part of Technology & Innovation division at DFDS, you’ll help support an international website and its dependent systems.
In the process, you’ll learn a great deal about what it takes to run a global web presence, including digital marketing, marketing automation, SEO, digital analytics, UX, CMS management, translation and localization management.
At DFDS we are committed to becoming the industry leader through our digital products. We are looking for a student assistant with a passion for learning new technologies and systems and has an eye for details.
You should have a good understanding of how to build and maintain a website or a blog and be familiar with accessing and completing tasks in a support queue, while valuing both accuracy and clarity of communication.
You would join the Customer Engagement Tribe, who are responsible for digital governance of many different core systems and tasks, including B2B website management, localization, marketing automation, Analytics, SEO, and CRM.
Along the way, you will get an opportunity to develop your skills in all these areas, as well as digital communications, content maintenance and publication, and translation management.
We offer you:
- A position as a student worker in an international company with a focus on digitization, situated at the DFDS headquarters in Nordhavn, Copenhagen.
- Hands-on experience with many aspects of digital maintenance – primarily a support queue with many varied systems feeding into it, leading to a wide range of tasks.
- An opportunity to build your skills and put them into professional practice working with supporting an international customer-facing website and its critical support systems.
- An opportunity to work as part of a talented, energetic and fun-loving digital tribe from many different nationalities in a social working environment.
- An opportunity to build relevant work-life experience for 2-3 years, for example while studying for your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
You’ll perform tasks such various as:
- Content management – updating and revising international B2B content
- Localization – manage translations of content across 18 markets.
- Marketing automation – updating tool for new campaigns and user management
- Analytics – updates and edits to Google Tag Manager and user management
- SEO – execute SEO optimizations throughout the website and marketing tools
- Local marketing (Google My Business) – testing and implementation tasks on Google Maps, Apple Maps, Facebook Locations, Yelp, etc
- CRM/CDP – data maintenance and user access and management
- Enrolled as a student at bachelor’s or master’s level within IT, digital, martech, or other related fields.
- Proficient in writing and publishing content using a CMS or blogging-platform such as Wordpress, Joomla, or Squarespace.
- Familiar with Photoshop, InDesign, Google Analytics, CRM (eg Segment), marketing automation (eg Iterable), and SEO principles
- Very attentive to details, able to work in a structured way, and committed to delivering on promises. You also enjoy working in a fast-paced and productive team.
- Fluent (native or near-native fluency) in English. Fluency in other European languages a plus.
- Digital native with strong communication, editing & writing skills.
- Possess a deadline driven mentality.
- Able to work 2-3 days/week between 12-20 hours/week.
At DFDS, we believe that digital technologies and the pace of their adoption are key driving forces in changing the ways businesses work, so we are looking for ambitious and dedicated people to be part of our digital journey.
Are you Interested?
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact:
Fadrique Avalle-Arce, Team Leader Engagement Services, Customer Engagement Tribe, phone +45 91 37 41 21