Who are we… DFDS Logistics operates in over 20 countries inside Europe, using 3000 trailers, 3000 containers, 750 swap bodies and 300 trucks to ensure excellent customer service. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… We are currently looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to join our team in Dublin for DFDS Logistics Ltd. Your role will be to familiarize yourself with assigned clients, including key account clients; managing their unique requirements and operating processes.
• Capture import & export booking/pick-up details and instruct operating branches that shipments are awaiting processing
• Liaise with other DFDS offices to ensure smooth operation of client bookings
• Liaise with transport & shipping to ensure operations are carried out to required standard
• Provide immediate response / feedback to customer queries
• Monitor shipments and provide updates to clients as requested.
• Monitor service and service metrics, including EDI transmissions, and investigate service issues proactively, working with the appropriate teams to implement solutions and communicate them to the client
• Completes regularly scheduled reports
• Enters data into client operating or visibility systems
• This role will have a strong emphasis on production performance measurement through KPI reports and ability to meet agreed targets
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.