An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Campaign Specialist to join the DFDS Campaign Marketing team in Copenhagen.
You will have a multi-disciplined role in the Campaign Marketing function in the Route Agile Team where you will be responsible for creating effective and engaging copy and as well leading campaign initiatives. You will support the execution of brand and inspirational marketing campaigns from the route activity plan.
You will be:
- Responsible for producing engaging content for blog posts, copy for landing pages, social, newsletters
- Responsible for contributing and execution of a route content marketing calendar that supports the wider marketing function, including PR & CSR
- Responsible for creation and delivery of assets & content supporting a digital distribution
- Support the execution of brand / inspirational marketing campaigns
- Drive route sponsorship activities, linked to CSR strategy
- Support and collaborate with wider business (Sales / OBS / Marketing) where necessary
- Provide language and cultural support across passenger marketing team
- Its desirable that you hold a Marketing, Creative, Language or Business degree or professional qualification
- You have 1-3 years’ experience in a comparable role writing content
- Excellent copywriting skills, particularly for web, emails, advertising and social
- Fluent in Danish and excellent English language skills
- Experience in writing SEO friendly content
- Experience in PR, influencer marketing, offline media, promotions and event management is desirable
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience with agile marketing principles and practices is desirable
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love getting things done – even with short deadlines
- Team spirit is your middle name, and you support your colleagues if they need help
- You don’t need a lengthy brief to see the big picture – and you deliver by deadline
- You want to learn something new every day – and asking questions to seek information is second nature to you
If you find the job interesting and you fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please contact Mette Holde Sidor at +4591374288 for questions about the position. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
DFDS is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age and citizenship.
Expected Start Date:
As soon as possible