Who are we… DFDS Logistics operates in over 20 countries inside Europe, using 3000 trailers, 3000 containers, 750 swap bodies and 300 trucks to ensure excellent customer service. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… Vacancies have arisen for a Night shift coordinator based at Larkhall. The role is to work in our nightshift team coordinating the vehicles out for delivery, recording delivery times for KPI, debriefing drivers, dealing with issues at end delivery point and any operational issues on site.
Shifts are 5 days over 7 starting at 9.30pm – 6.30pm.
- Maximum tax-free payments on all subsistence allowances
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Re-imbursement of driver medicals
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Proactive support and access to funded continued professional development and full Driver CPC training provided FOC
- Opportunity to be part of our driver champions network (be part of making a continued positive difference for our driver teams)
- Regular Team social events for drivers and families
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
If you want to be part of a growing and forward-thinking business that puts its colleagues first, please apply today and join our team! We will evaluate applicants on an ongoing basis. We are an inclusive equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all. #WE MOVE FOR ALL TO GROW