DFDS is Europe’s largest and the most reliable integrated shipping and logistics company with more than 8,000+ employees in 20 countries. We have a long history - the company was founded in 1866 and is headquartered in Copenhagen.
In 2013, DFDS Polska was established in Poznan as the group’s finance and accounting Shared Service Centre. Our Poznan office now employs approx. 300 staff and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in 20 European countries as well as specialist areas in Indirect Taxation, Cash Management, Master Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Continuous Improvement and Customs & Compliance.
We have a unique Scandinavian work culture and we develop to be the best organization to work in. In 2017, DFDS Polska was named the winner of the ABSL Business Leader in Business Excellence Diamond Award.
Currently we are looking for:
ERP Track Lead
Job description: In this role you will be working together with the ERP Senior Track Leads/PM Group and take care of an area or module of Dynamics D365. This role reports to the ERP Finance Project Manager. Your main scope of duties and responsibilities will be to:
• involve in planning, designing and executing the deliverables for the module(s) entrusted to you in the team.
• Design the new “to-be” processes in D365 for your track together with Columbus in MS Visio.
• Schedule/conduct relevant workshops as needed with LBU stakeholders or Internal project stakeholders or with Columbus.
• prepare Internal DFDS Minutes/action items and follow up on action items with relevant stakeholders internally
• review the official minutes from Columbus/Microsoft and sign off the minutes
• prepare Test scrips for processes to be tested by DFDS – Relevant training will be given to the Track leads
• involve in other tracks for all cross functional areas as necessary wherever there is overlapping between Finance/HR/Procurement as per
communication from the functional project manager.
• co-ordination with the Finance consultants from DFDS (Product Owners) and from Columbus
• participate in Group Track lead meetings when required by the project management team
• Prepare and conduct training to end users in poznan and in Local Business on how to use the system.
• To be actively and full time involved in Pilot, cluster roll outs of D365 in DFDS for your entrusted module.
• Involve yourself in other tracks for all cross functional areas as necessary wherever there is overlapping between Finance/HR/Procurement as per
communication from the functional Project Manager.
• Ensure correct and cleaned Master data is uploaded to golden data into D365.
• Documentation of all global setup in a Runbook/Handbook for Module Administration in ERP
• Finance Team meetings – actively take part of daily catchups, Knowledge sharing session, 1:1 with Project Manager, feedback, workshops’ and
• Participate in Group Cross Track meetings when required by the project management team and/or when considered necessary
• Involve in planning, designing, and executing the deliverables committed to make deadlines but not at the expense of certainty and compliance
• Candidate should have either academic Finance background or occupational experience in finance areas.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (AX or D365) an added advantage.
• Prior Project handling/ system implementation experience an added advantage.
• Positive Attitude/approach towards the project – Adapt to challenging deadlines and be sharp in prioritizing work with the Project Manager.
• Bold and outspoken - Not afraid of speaking up and voicing the opinion during workshops. Ability to lead the workshops of 20+ people attending
the sessions online or physical.
• Agile - Ability to manage pressure efficiently. Plan the work for each sprint and execute the action items by having proper prioritization.
• Have keen interest and willingness to train others as you will be required to train Local business and service centre during Pilot and subsequent
cluster roll outs.
• Have the curiosity to try out new features and have a lateral thinking process.
• ERP Track Lead will be first level Testers. Have the patience to test the new system and ensure they are working as it is set out to.
• Though responsible for a particular track, ERP Track Lead will be involved flexibly across all tracks depending upon workload in each sprint. This
way, we ensure back up and knowledge sharing between tracks.
• There might be travelling involved depending on the location of the workshops. Currently most of the finance workshops and testing are planned
We have a lot of good reasons:
- Our unique, Scandinavian work culture – we know how to build friendly, positive place to work at, with great atmosphere and people who care,
who respect each other, who are always ready to help and simply enjoy working with us!
- Work- life balance – we respect your time after work – you have flexible working hours, you can come to work between 8:00 and 9:15 and have 30
min paid break during the day! We work in a “hybrid” system
- Top location of our office – we are in the heart of Poznan - Rondo Kaponiera – you can easily get to the office from any place!
- Comfortable and modern office – you can use an adjustable desk, comfortable chair, spend time in relaxation zone, take a break in modern
kitchen with coffee machine and healthy snacks
- Attractive social benefits package – you can use private medical and dental care – premium package, Multisport, MyBenefit and group insurance
- There is always something going on! – we like spending time together, we organize team integration (once a month), DFDS parties, family and
sports events, we also join charity campaigns
- We move for all to grow – we give you the opportunity to develop during our internal trainings and development programs, we provide founding
for courses and training, you can also join free English ang German classes (1,5h once a week) and you can build your career in any of our
- You can travel for free with our ships!
- And last but not the least – we are a group of great people!
Interested to hear more?
I would be happy to tell you more about the position, our company and chances for you to grow at DFDS Polska! Please contact me: Agata Kaczanowicz – mobile: 780 110 283, firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!