DFDS Seaways AS is currently looking to fill the position of Digital Marketing Specialist in our Oslo office.
The role has a wide range of responsibilities and you will get the possibility to work with various aspects of Digital Marketing.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Driving direct digital distribution activity across languages and locations through community marketing channels (email, social media & blog)
- Focusing on defined digital marketing channels to optimise community engagement with the support across the full digital marketing mix when required (PPC, SEO, affiliate, display, email, website, app & social
- Supporting Head of Distribution & Distribution Managers to execute activities across the distribution community touchpoints
- Develop campaigns and implement effective initiatives to acquire, retain & engage customer communities through digital channels as part of agile teams
- Ongoing development of all community engagement marketing activities working closely with Managers for continued improvement
- Reporting, analysing & optimising community engagement channels on a daily basis to improve overall business performance
- Leading projects, channels and initiatives outlined in the distribution roadmap
- Working with all distribution marketing agencies/suppliers
- Proactively supporting managers to work towards outlined objectives across the Distribution strategies
- Research & identification of new developments and trends within the Digital Marketing industry for continual expansion & improvement
- Ensure campaigns and projects across marketing are fully supported within the planning of community engagement marketing activities
- Work across marketing functions to ensure distribution activity is integrated & aligned with other functions
- Supporting colleagues in Technology & Innovation function to ensure effective digital marketing tooling and technology
- Collaboration across the Digital Marketing Specialist community
Skills we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is equally oriented towards reaching good results and creating strong relationships with key stakeholders. You have a strong inner drive and can work independently at the same time as you value the benefits from working together with a team. You have positive mindset, high implementation capacity, solution-oriented approach to work, integrity and analytical skills. You should also have:
- Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing channels (social media, email marketing, digital content marketing)
- Extensive knowledge of broader digital marketing channels
- Understanding & awareness of digital marketing tools and reporting suites (Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, ESPs, Falcon etc)
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Understanding or previous experience of agile ways of working in marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of travel and digital marketing industries is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
Become one of us!
We will offer you an opportunity to make a real difference in a growing international company. For the right candidate, DFDS offers great career opportunities with the opportunity to grow both as a person and in your profession.
Please, submit your CV and cover letter in English no later than June 30th, 2021. Please, note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated confidentially.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!