DFDS is Europe’s largest and the most reliable integrated shipping and logistics company with more than 8,000+ employees in 20 countries. We have quite a long history to share - the company was founded in 1866 and is headquartered in Copenhagen.
In 2013, one of DFDS branch - DFDS Polska was established in Poznan as the group’s finance and accounting Shared Service Centre. Our Poznan office now employs approx. 250 staff and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in 20 European countries as well as specialist areas in Indirect Taxation, Cash Management, Master Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Continuous Improvement and Customs & Compliance.
We have a unique Scandinavian work culture and we develop to be the best organization to work in. Together we achieved a lot of success and one of them took place in 2017, when DFDS Polska was named the winner of the ABSL Business Leader in Business Excellence Diamond Award.
Currently we are looking for:
Continuous Improvement Developer
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and leading projects supporting and automating processes in our SSC.
Your daily tasks will focus mostly on:
• Software development
• Designing application architecture
• Backlog maintenance
• Directly working with internal client
• Part of team effort to align with Group IT agile methodology
• Interfacing with currently existing Group software (Active Directory, Exchange server, ERP system)
• Familiar with C# and React
• Familiar with .Net Framework/Core and Entity Framework/Core
• Familiar with RDBMS and SQL/TSQL with Management Studio
• Critical and analitical thinking
• Very good English language skills
• Strong interest and motivation to acquire knowledge on web and desktop development
Nice to have:
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Visual Studio Professional 2019 / RAD Studio Rio or any other modern IDE like Eclipse
We have a lot of good reasons:
• Because of our unique, Scandinavian work culture – we know how to build friendly, positive place to work at, with great atmosphere and people
who care, who respect each other, who are always ready to help and simply enjoy working with us!
• Because of our work- life balance – we respect your time after work – you have flexible working hours, you can come to work between 8:00 and
9:15 and have 30 min paid break during the day! Currently we work from home
• Because of top location of our office – we are in the heart of Poznan - Rondo Kaponiera – you can easily get to the office from any place!
• Because of our comfortable and modern office – you can use an adjustable desk, comfortable chair, spend time in relaxation zone, take a break in
modern kitchen with coffee machine and healthy snacks
• Because we give you attractive social benefits package – you can use private medical and dental care – premium package, Multisport, MyBenefit
and group insurance
• Because there is always something going on! – we like spending time together, we organize team integration (once a month, now remotely :)),
sports events, we also join charity campaigns
• Because we move for all to grow – we give you the opportunity to develop during our internal trainings and development programs, we provide
founding for courses and training, you can also join free English ang German classes (1,5h once a week) and you can build your career in any of
• Because you can travel for free with our ships!
• And last but not the least – because of our great people!
Interested to hear more?
I would be happy to tell you more about the position, our company and chances for you to grow at DFDS Polska!
Please contact me: Agata Kaczanowicz – mobile: 780 110 283, email@example.com and let’s talk!
Expected Start Date: