To strengthen our internationally active team of Sale representatives for our Special Cargo clients in South Germany and Austria we are looking to recruit a Sales Representative with Duisburg as home base, but also working remotely if better for both suitable candidate and the market we specified.
- Contact (potential) customers according to agreed plans.
- Win new customers and their business
- Maintains and expands business from existing customers
- Develop quotes and follow up offers
- Makes sure that customer service is provided with all customer information required by them.
- Participates in sales meetings
- Co-operates with other colleagues to ensure that corporate goals are achieved.
- Protects the company’s profile and image.
- Experienced Sales representative in logistics services.
- Enthusiastic about project and out of gauge cargo.
- a high degree of initiative and remote working.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent German, good English skills
- Minimum of 5 years Transport / Forwarding / Construction industry knowledge desirable
You can expect
- A committed team and a varied range of tasks
- International career opportunities
- Individual personnel development programmes, further training and qualification opportunities