We are looking for an Intermodal Operations Customer Service Jr. Specialist for our Intermodal Team based in Istanbul.
The role will be placed at DFDS Head Office and will report to the Head of Intermodal Operations.
Would you also like to join our intermodal operations customer service team to become more powerful, to develop our service understanding, and to make a difference?
What you will be responsible for:
• Managing daily bookings and operations
• Solving daily problems
• Issuing intermodal invoices/ doing relevant reporting
• Managing customer communication / relevant parties
• Doing relevant registrations via train operators system
Key Skills & Competencies Required:
• Minimum 1-2 year’s business experience, preferable in transport or logistics, business management
• Problem-solving skills
• Communications Skills
• Flexible and adaptable way of working
• Works well within a team environment
• Organizational and planning ability
• Fluent English
If you have questions to the position please contact email@example.com. All applications will be treated confidentially.
If you find the job interesting and match the requirements, please submit your CV and application in English. The applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Akdeniz Bölgesi (Mediterranean Region)
Expected Start Date: