As Financial Business Analyst you will be part of the finance team working closely with operational & financial controlling teams with a real and active partnership mindset to be a trusted financial adviser and to add value that will assist in decision making process of the management. You will also have a leading role within the financial area, which includes to proactively drive change and initiate efficiency improvements.
• Prepare monthly management reports including variance analysis vs LY vs budgets/ forecasts for the operational activities
• Making financial analysis based on management reports to determine and understand present performance of the operational activities
• Support and prepare budget/forecasts processes of the operational activities
• Working closely with the financial controlling and accounting teams during closing periods
• Prepare, develop and improve ongoing internal reporting tools and preparing and interpretation of relevant KPI’s
• Create production and investment calculations as well as follow up the same
• Participate in the financial analysis of projects related to new initiatives & businesses as well as improvements to current activities
• Be a part of developing our systems & processes (ERP implementation, BI and Tableau reporting tools etc)
• Graduated from Business Administration, Economics, Management Engineering
• Have minimum 5-6 year experience (Big 4 audit+ related business experience)
• Good IFRS and financial reporting knowledge
• Have very good command of English.
• Have good communication and analytical skills, results oriented and a good team player.
• Solid experience in accounting, finance, budget planning and reporting standards.
• Have advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• No military obligation for male candidates.
The role as Financial Business Analyst is placed at DFDS headquarters in Istanbul, Turkey, and will report to the Financial Controlling Manager.
If you have questions to the position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated confidentially.
If you find the job interesting and match the requirements, please submit your CV and application in English. The applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Akdeniz Bölgesi (Mediterranean Region)
Expected Start Date: