We are looking for an IOS Developer!
DFDS is Northern Europe’s Leading Transport solutions company which is experienced more than 150 years on integrated shipping and logistics solutions.
We invite you to a new team that is a part of a larger network of Development Centers in Europe, a great opportunity to learn more on many innovative approaches, a peaceful work environment, and many career development paths.
The role of IOS Developer is placed at DFDS headquarters in Istanbul, Turkey.
This is a chance to become an awesome developer, do not miss it!
All Candidates with profiles below are invited:
• Fluent English speaking, writing, and listening.
• A 4 Year University Graduation with relevant subjects.
• Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skill and Experience:
• Solid knowledge of the IOS SDK
• Experience developing and troubleshooting native IOS applications written in Swift with significant interaction with backend systems
• Experience in writing unit-tests
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming / protocol-oriented programming
• Knowledge of Architectural design patterns
• Troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
• Up to date on the latest technology developments on mobile
• Solution-oriented can take the initiative.
• Experience with CI / CD and Fastlane
• This is an exciting opportunity for digital specialists to hone their skills and gain unique experience in a company with a markedly strong digital vision and where Digital, IT, and business work in close collaboration. We are looking for ambitious and dedicated people to be an integral part of shaping our journey.
• Successful candidates will join a talented, passionate, and delivery-focused team comprising business, marketing, creative, data, and technical expertise. All team members are expected to take ownership of their own responsibilities, further develop their own role, and contribute to the development and direction of the team as a whole.
• DFDS is northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics company. We operate 30 routes with 50 freight and passenger ships and provide freight and logistics services across Europe with trailers, containers, and rail.
If you have questions about the position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated confidentially.
If you find the job interesting and match the requirements, please submit your CV and application in English. The applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Akdeniz Bölgesi (Mediterranean Region)
Expected Start Date: