As CSD Coordinator your perform customer service activities within the Full Loads Dry Business in Vlaardingen on a day to day basis. Commercial, Operational and Administrative tasks. You will be responsible for achieving set goals (i.e. volumes, department profit and loss).
- 1st contact customers; bookings, information etc.
- Follow up and deal with upcoming situations, e.g. late pick-up or delivery, or internal queries keeping the customer informed as necessary.
- Customer liaison – dealing with all customer requirements, such as special requests and general queries always ensuring that their requirements are met.
- Maintain awareness of business opportunities
- Ensure all bookings are properly administered in the system at the end of each work day
Challenge of the job
- Maintain high service levels whilst minimizing cost
- Proactively seek alternatives when required
- Motive the team members to provide customer service second to none
- Ensure training- or tuition needs are tended to
Knowledge & Specifications:
- Good geographical knowledge of Continent and UK
- Excellent communication and team playing skills
- Drive and motivation to deal with a wide range of tasks
- Professional transportation qualification advantageous.
Knowledge of Systems Required:
- Microsoft Office
- Map & Guide Training
Special Skills Required
- Persuasive skills
- Proactive approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills/team player
- Excellent communication skills Dutch, English, German, written and oral.
- Good numeric skills and accuracy
- Good drive and enthusiasm
- Problem solving mindset/ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Be aware of and act in accordance with the health, safety and environment policy of DFDS.
Please submit your CV and application in English by clicking APPLY no later than 14th. february and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.