Do you want to be a valued part of the critical infrastructure that serves communities across Europe and beyond? If so, then you could be the newest addition to our team as Integration Developer.
About the Role:
We are investing heavily in digital technologies which will create a fantastic customer experience through a company-wide digital transformation driven by smart data, automation, modularization, and connectivity.
At this exciting and innovative time, we are looking to expand our agile software development teams in the shipping, Passenger, and logistic area. The ideal candidate is a skilled software developer who can bring fresh ideas to the table and is not afraid to think outside of the box.
Key Skills & Competencies Required:
• Detailed knowledge about Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) including SOAP, REST, JSON, XML and Java
• Knowledge of architectural principles and if you have experience working with SOA and Business Process Management this will be an advantage
• Experience with servicing an international organization and international customers will be a great advantage
• It is a plus if you have knowledge about Software AG web Methods
•Analysis of requirements
• Refinement of tasks and estimation of efforts
• Solution design, development, and test
• Deployment and support of solutions
We think the strongest teams are built on diversity and inclusivity. Contrasting opinions, varied skills and strong characters bring out the best in us all. If you think you have this mindset, we invite you to meet with us.
The ideal person for this position will have following qualifications:
• Fluent English speaking, writing, and listening and flexibility in travel is a must. We will communicate with our fellow developers in different countries.
• Male candidates must complete military obligation. Otherwise, applications will be rejected.
• A 4 Year University Graduation with relevant subjects.
• Experience on Agile development methodologies
• Fast adaptation capabilities
Join the movement and grow with us.
While you’re with us, we want you to develop and move yourself on. We’ll encourage you to challenge yourself to acquire new skills and perspectives.
If you think your personality, skills, experience, and ambition match this role, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume as soon as possible as we’re keen to meet potential candidates on an ongoing basis.
Is there something you need to know, we haven’t covered here, please do not hesitate to reach out to Hanife Turan on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Akdeniz Bölgesi (Mediterranean Region)
Expected start date: