Are you ready for using the full potential of your software developer skills?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, international company that is paving the way towards the best ferry and road transport services in Europe? If you are a solution-driven person who enjoys using cutting-edge technologies when solving problems - then join DFDS and become part of our digital journey.
We are investing heavily in digital technologies which will create a fantastic customer experience through a company-wide digital transformation driven by smart data, automation, modularization, and connectivity.
At this exciting and innovative time, we are looking to expand our agile software development teams in the shipping, Passenger and logistic area. The ideal candidate is a skilled frontend software developer who can bring fresh ideas to the table and is not afraid to think outside of the box.
This is a chance to become an awesome developer, do not miss it!
All Candidates with profiles below are invited:
• Fluent English speaking, writing and listening and flexibility in travel is a must. We will communicate with our fellow developers in different countries.
• Male candidates must complete military obligation. Otherwise applications will be rejected.
• A 4 Year University Graduation with relevant subjects.
Candidates with the following skills have a big plus for us:
• Experience on Agile development methodologies, especially Scrum
• Fast adaptation capabilities
• Engage, coordinate and collaborate activities within and across agile teams
• Maintain excellent code quality and automatization
Your role will be the following:
• Analysis of requirements
• Refinement of tasks and estimation of efforts
• Solution design, development and test
• Deployment and support of solutions
Technical Expectations for the Profiles are as follows:
• Develop new user-facing features using React.Js, HTML5, CSS3 and JScript for responsive website applications
• Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Experienced with popular React.js workflows
• Familiar with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Able to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
• General knowledge about AWS services and Azure DevOps tools
As a key part of our strategy, DFDS’ IT & Digital teams are instrumental in providing efficient ferry and road transport services in Europe. DFDS has over the last year generated record operating profits and is building a strong IT and digital team to support innovation and growth. DFDS employs 8,000 people ashore and at sea throughout Europe and the Mediterranean region, including about 4OO curious Digital and IT experts.
If you find the job interesting and the expectations sit well with you, please submit your CV and application by clicking SEND APPLICATION. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
Akdeniz Bölgesi (Mediterranean Region)
Expected Start Date: