Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Expert for our Group ERP system
Do you want to help implement and develop a system, which is crucial to our colleagues in Finance, HR and Procurement? Then this role is for you.
DFDS is in the process of digitizing our back office. The largest project in this process is the implementation of a new ERP system for Group Finance, HR and Procurement.
We are in the early phase of implementing Microsoft Dynamics including D365FO, Talent and multiple ISVs replacing our current finance system Visma amongst other back office systems and 70+ integrations in a web of external and internal built systems.
The position as D365FO / AX Expert is broad and will include different responsibilities over the coming years as the project goes through implementation to a fully implemented system in operation. You will be part of a team of skilled IT consultants, who have years of experience in supporting and maintaining our current Finance systems, including Visma and CapNordic.
You will play a key role in the technical implementation of the new ERP system. This including development in D365FO and Azure according to our ERP architecture defined by our D365FO Technical Solution Architect, whom you will be working closely with during and after the implementation to ensure that we take advantage of the multiple possibilities that D365FO and Azure gives.
Together with your team members in the FM Finance team you will take part in the ERP implementation project. Here you will play a large role in contributing with your broad development knowledge within the MS Dynamics or AX application suite. You will help build up D365FO competencies in the FM Finance team + ensure preparation going from project to operations mode.
Preferred professional candidate profile
The ideal candidate has vast experience in developing within MS Dynamics FO and Azure. You have experience with implementing an ERP system in a large organization.
We imagine that:
• You are an experienced developer within multiple modules of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and/or AX. Preferably also within Azure
• You could have D365FO / AX and Azure certifications
• You can do integration support of 3rd party applications
• You possess X++ object-oriented language skills
• You have experience with LCS and Cloud deployments
• You possess a good understanding of Finance, HR and Procurement processes
• You have experience working with functional teams in support of business requirements
• You are a strong communicator in English and can ensure written and oral clarity
Preferred personal candidate profile
• You have technical mindset and can navigate in a complex myriad of Finance systems and integrations
• You can navigate in an environment with many stakeholders
• You know how to organize yourself and work systematically
• You are a social person, who engage yourself with colleagues, customers and collaborators
The FM Finance team consists of 2 full time. Together with the Adonis team, we form the unit Fulfilment Management – People and Finance. Besides our daily work, this is a social unit with group activities, dinners, sports events and a positive social vibe, which you will be sure to meet in rest of DFDS as well.
Grow with DFDS
This job is a great opportunity to develop your skills in stakeholder management, IT systems, agile processes and grow in a large international company with myriads of career opportunities. Our internal Training & Development department will provide courses and guidance.
If you find the job interesting and you fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis as the position will be filled as soon as possible. All applications will be treated confidentially.
To ensure that your application will reach us and is properly processed, we welcome applications only via our online career pages.
Please contact Brian Nielsen at +45 20120131 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position.
DFDS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship