We are looking for a Software Developer Engineer in Test who will work with the DFDS mobile development team to test the DFDS Mobile Apps. This is a hands-on role requiring a thorough understanding of the quality assurance test development processes and will play a key role in bringing DFDS products to market. The person should be very passionate about testing and always ready for a challenge. We are working with exciting new technologies. If you are creative, customer focused, have a passion for QA and test automation and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this team is right for you.
• Design test plans for features.
• Drive an automation-focused test strategy and improve QA processes.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
• Research and review test productivity tools and libraries, making recommendations to improve the overall productivity of the team.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
• Experienced in mobile iOS and Android testing automation
• Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging.
• Experience in creation of test frameworks using open source automation tools like Espresso, XCUITest etc
• Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
• Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated team player with a strong desire to learn new skills and grow.
• Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
• High level of English language skills
Application and contact
If you find the job interesting and you can fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV as soon as possible as we will be reviewing on an ongoing basis
Akdeniz Bölgesi (Mediterranean Region)
Expected Start Date: