Do you want to be part of a dynamic, international company that is paving the way towards the best ferry and road transport services in Europe? If you are a solution driven person who has an eye for a great user experience, then join DFDS and become part of our digital customer journey.
We are investing heavily in digital technologies which will create a fantastic customer experience through a company-wide digital transformation driven by smart data, automation, modularisation, connectivity and user experiences.
At this exciting and innovating time, we are looking to expand our agile web frontend development teams. The ideal candidate is a solution driven web frontend developer who can bring fresh ideas to the table.
More than just a job:
- You will be part of a dynamic Digital & IT division of around 250 dedicated colleagues
- We highly value team autonomy, mastery and purpose
- Central location at DFDS Headquarters in Østerbro close to Nordhavn station
- Diversity – in business, job functions and colleagues
- We are very passionate about building an agile culture and mindset.
You will work as a frontend developer in an agile team, where you’ll be using your skills and education to design, build and run the best possible customer facing web solutions. You will make your decisions based on facts and data, challenge them by testing and validating the assumptions and explore new opportunities.
We expect you to:
- Know the Agile principles
- Engage, coordinate and collaborate activities within and across agile teams
- Maintain excellent code quality and automatization
- Utilize understanding of continuous integration and deployment
- You have a degree in Computer Science or similar
- Have several years of experience building frontend web applications.
We value your craftsmanship higher than our stack, but knowledge and practical experience with the technologies and architectures we use is an advantage.
- HTML 5 syntax
- CSS 3
- CSS Precompilers
- REACT or Angular
- State management (eg Redux)
- Build / Automation (eg Babel)
- Testing (Unit, End to end, Cross browser)
- Azure DevOps & Git
As a key part of our strategy, DFDS’ IT & Digital teams are instrumental in providing efficient ferry and road transport services in Europe. DFDS has over the last years generated record operating profits and is building a strong Digital & IT organization to support innovation and growth. DFDS employs 8,000 people ashore and at sea throughout Europe and the Mediterranean region, including approximately 250 highly dedicated Digital & IT experts.
If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you.
Submit your CV and application in English and we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
If you are left with any questions to the position please contact Kristina Andersen, IT Talent Acquisition Consultant at +45 9137 4207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.