The role... A new and exciting vacancy has arisen for a operations coordinator at our Vlaardingen site of DFDS BV.
You will perform all operational and administrative tasks related to shipping operations as per agreed working schedule. The working schedule will include working in shifts.
In addition personalized tasks can be applicable.
* Control vessel load list in line with agreed slot allocations, load vessel in most efficient way, and maximize vessel capacity.
* Ensures that all required information is given to all parties concerned, external and internal, which are related to container shipments, transport, IMDG cargo, Port Authorities, customs and customers.
* Keep in close contact, with VSA partners and stevedores.
* Reports all kind of accidents on terminals to Manager and share this information with colleagues were necessary.
* Sending for each incoming and outgoing vessel, cargo manifest to customs via Portbase system.
* Check and approve invoices, which are related to stevedore activities.
* Reporting and analysing KPI’s
Training/special skills required:
* persuasive skills
* proactive approach
* team player
* excellent communication skills Dutch, English, written and oral.
* good drive and enthusiasm
What we offer you... We offer you an interesting workplace in a growing international company.For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Please send you cv and motivation in English by click the apply button.
Mobile: +31 630002916