Are you ready for using the full potential of your UX designer – mobile apps skills?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, international company that is paving the way towards the best ferry and road transport services in Europe? If you are a solution-driven person who enjoys using cutting-edge technologies when solving problems - then join DFDS, and become part of our digital journey.
We are investing heavily in digital technologies which will create a fantastic customer experience through a company-wide digital transformation driven by smart data, automation, modularization, and connectivity.
At this exciting and innovative time, we are looking to expand our agile software development teams in the shipping, Passenger and logistic area. The ideal candidate is a skilled software developer who can bring fresh ideas to the table and is not afraid to think outside of the box.
All Candidates with profiles below are invited:
- Living and breathing user centered design– and have the experience and tools to validate designs on the go.
- Weighing in with 3-4 years of experience from a position where your job was centered on creating coherent customer experiences - ideally across devices and platforms, but with focus on mobile apps and mobile web applications.
- You rely on user research and analytics to help set the direction of what and for whom you are designing.
- You enjoy working with short deadlines in a team where getting the product launched to customers takes precedence over pixel-perfection (we work with Agile design, so you will be incrementally building, measuring and learning your way towards a final product).
- Confident in facilitating the creative process and adept at getting a cross-functional team engaged in the design process.
- A ninja in the art of Sketch or the Adobe design package – and know your way around the likes of InVision, Axure and Flinto.
- Likely to have a Masters in a UX or design-related discipline, or equivalent professional experience and theoretical knowledge
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Candidates with the following skills have a big plus for us:
- A full-time time position, where your colleagues and sparring partners are UX and creative designers, developers, content editors, analytics specialists and product owners.
- A chance to work with the full palette of UX disciplines – from user research, through definition of proto-personas to journey mapping, value propositioning, prototyping and user experience testing.
- A job where your design skills will come into play in projects ranging from design of passenger booking tools, through the crafting of check-in experiences to the design of services that support the onboard or on-road experience.
- A work environment where we have the highest of ambitions and the focus to reach them – but where having fun on the way is just as important.
As a key part of our strategy, DFDS’ IT & Digital teams are instrumental in providing efficient ferry and road transport services in Europe. DFDS has over the last year generated record operating profits and is building a strong IT and digital team to support innovation and growth.
DFDS employs 8,000 people ashore and at sea throughout Europe and the Mediterranean region, including about 4OO curious Digital and IT experts.
If you have questions to the position please contact HR Director Seran Yuzbasioglu at +90 216 585 15 00 External 1567. All applications will be treated in confidence.
If you find the job interesting and the expectations sit well with you, please submit your CV and application by clicking SEND APPLICATION. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
Expected Start Date:
As soon as possible