DFDS Logistics Contracts are now looking for a Finance Business Partner.
As Business Partner you are part of the local management team, you will act as a speaking partner to managers in strategical and operational business decisions. You will have a leading role within the financial area, which includes to proactively drive changes and efficiency improvements.
• Control of invoicing and accounting. Ensure accurate revenue and cost accruals for the month, the quarter as well as the annual financial statements.
• Budget and forecasting
• Identify and contribute to increased focus on efficiency and cost awareness
• Create production and investment calculations as well as follow up the same
• Monthly and yearly closings
• Report, analyze and follow-up on revenue and operation
• Participate in coordinating the investment plan.
• Participate in the preparation of the investment plan, by assisting with the calculations and analyze of the business case.
We are looking for
• MBA or equivalent in Business administration with at least 3 years of relevant work experience. Preferable within Transport and Logistics.
• Knowledge of accounting principles as well as business process development
• Experience of creating/compiling presentation materials
• Deep knowledge from product- and investment calculations as well as profitability calculation
• A team player who is analytic and with developed communication skills
• An advanced user of Excel and basic skills in Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of SAP-BPC, Visma Business is an advantage.
• Fluent in Swedish and English, in speech as well as in writing.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Tobias Laurén,
If you find the job interesting and fulfil the expectations, please submit your CV and application by link no later than October 31, 2018 and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
For more information about DFDS visit www.dfds.com.