DFDS transports thousands of people each day on their journeys around the world – Are you ready for YOUR journey with DFDS? For our Danish Contact Center we are looking for a new colleague to continuously ensure, that our customers get the best service possible.
Therefore, we are looking for a person like you who takes pride in delivering top-class service and sales and who always wants to improve your skills. A person who is working hard on achieving your KPIs and delivering great results. If you can recognize yourself in that description, don’t hesitate to apply for this opportunity and join our team of 8 dedicated full-time employees.
Why should you choose to work for DFDS?
Choosing DFDS is the first step of your journey! We always seek to improve the skills of our employees and by joining our Contact Center, we will take you through our own education in sales and communication. We live in a dynamic market with great competition and it is our responsibility to ensure, that you are being trained and coached to perform in your job competently and adapt to the ongoing changes around you. ”The DFDS way” sums it all up Watch the video – however it can’t be explained in a simple way. It needs to be experienced!
You will get:
- Basic and extensive training within our sales and communications program
- Basic training in our booking-system and supportive systems
- Continuous coaching from both your manager and the sales coach
- Free tours with DFDS to get to know the product you are selling and share best practice
- The possibility to grow within our large organization
- An outstanding canteen serving both breakfast and lunch – and it’s cheap J
- Great colleagues who focus on the social side of work-life
Your responsibilities are:
- Providing excellent customer service while looking for the right solution for each guest
- Achieving your own sales KPI’s
- Taking inbound & outbound calls
- Answering e-mails, callbacks, claims and managing some back-office tasks
- Being an ambassador for the DFDS Way
Who are you?
You are a person who takes customer service and sales to another level and one that can work in a structured manner. You are responsible, adaptable and willing to take ownership. It’s important that you see yourself as a team player who values collaboration highly. You are motivated by achieving sales results while managing and keeping focus on many different tasks at the same time. Furthermore, you communicate easily with customers and colleagues in both Danish and English.
You will be working full time in our Customer Service Center. Your working hours will be between 09.00 – 17.00 and potentially with a monthly weekend shift.
If you want to be part of a successful international company, then don’t hesitate to send your application before 1/4/2018. If you have any questions about the position please contact The Head of Contact Centre DK, Thomas Møller at +45 33 42 30 00
If you find the job interesting and you fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English by clicking SEND APPLICATION. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis and all applications will be treated in confidence.