In 2013, DFDS Polska was established in Poznan as the group’s finance and accounting Shared Service Centre. Our Poznan office now employs over 200 staff and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in 20 European countries as well as specialist areas in Indirect Taxation, Cash Management, Master Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics and Continuous Improvement. In 2017, DFDS Polska was named the winner of the ABSL Business Leader in Business Excellence Diamond Award.
Currently we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
Junior Accountant with English
Junior Accountant will have daily contact with Customers and Local Business Units within the country specific area. The successful Candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relationship with Local Business Units and Customers. Very good English skills, strong attention to details, customer service mindset and analytical skills are key expectations for the role.
What we offer:
- Working in Scandinavian company where openness for multinational environment and culture of continuous improvement are key values
- Possibility of participation in several programs of top talent support and development
- English, German, Danish and Polish language classes provided by native speakers from well-known prestigious school of foreign languages
- Social package of benefits including multi-benefits cafeteria platform (sport cards, tickets, vouchers for a variety of shops)
- Unique benefit – free travelling with DFDS ships
- Full medical care including dental care and holiday insurance
- Office located in the heart of Poznań (Rondo Kaponiera/Most Teatralny)
- Possibility to co-shape and create a culture of continuous improvement in moments of change and growth of structures and services
- Flexible working hours
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with Suppliers and Local Business Units
- Customers and Suppliers handling via e-mail and phone
- Performing assigned tasks and support other team members in day-to-day operations
- Ensuring that daily operations execution meets set targets and deadlines, corporate policies and statutory regulations
- Performing month-end closing activities
- Maintain high quality of appropriate process documentation (process maps, procedures)
Join us if you have:
- Interest to start your career in Finance & Accounting shared service centre sector
- Very good command of English (at least B2 level)
- Strong negotiation & analytical skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience in professional working environment preferably in customer service area
- Ability to build a good working relationship within the Team
- Continuous improvement mindset will be an asset
All applications will be treated in confidence.
If you find the job interesting and you can fulfil the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English by clicking SEND APPLICATION no later than 3rd April 2018 and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an on-going basis.
Please include in your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.