Do you have extensive experience in HR, solid knowledge and experience in labor law? Then this position as HR Advisor might be the next step for you.
Your tasks will be:
- Advisory role for managers in e.g. personnel legal questions
- Handling the whole spectrum of HR operational tasks
- Union negotiations
- Support the HR-Manager in implementing Group HR-processes, strategy and concepts
What are we looking for?
- You have documented experience in cooperating and negotiating with Swedish unions
- You are an expert in Swedish Employment Law
- You have personal impact, also towards senior management
- You are efficient and run your tasks from cradle to grave
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience with similar HR tasks
- You are fluent in Swedish and English verbally as well as written
As a person, you are positive, outgoing and result oriented. You are a hands-on person with a can-do attitude who is not afraid of varied tasks. You have good communication and interpersonal skills and can work in a team across cultural and national differences. It is important that you can work independently and take great responsibility.
What do we offer?
We offer an interesting position in a stable and successful company. You will be working
in an international and dynamic environment with many ongoing projects. You will be part of an informal working culture with competent colleagues. For the right candidate DFDS offers good career opportunities within the group depending on your expertise and interests.
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Lotta Antonsson, HR Manager, Sweden, email@example.com.
If you find the job interesting and you fulfil the expectations, please apply no later than 25 March 2018 and preferably earlier as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.