The Role… A vacancy has arisen for a Customs Clearance Supervisor at DFDS Logistics Services Ltd based in Immingham. The role is to deliver an array of HMRC services for both our internal agency customers and our external customers. This should be dynamic person with a minimum 2 years’ experience of import and export clearances.
Hours of work will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday; a high degree of flexibility will be expected when the operation requires. A duty phone will be issued and there will be a need for occasional weekend attendance.
- To supervise a small team and delegate where appropriate.
- Being responsible for Import and Export clearances for our internal agency customers.
- Being responsible for serving external customers with a variety of customs activities.
- Credit controlling for VAT and Duty payments.
- Driving sales for our customs activities and premium services.
- Ensuring all invoicing and cost posting is done before presenting month end analysis.
- Managing transactions posted on our deferment account.
- To be available outside office hours for urgent calls and to assist in the solving of problems during this time.
- To assist in the development of efficient systems usage.
- To undertake relevant training as appropriate.
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups and for the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested… If you are a good communicator, have a have exceptional eye for detail with a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment please submit your CV and application in English no later than 31st March 2018 applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.