In 2013, DFDS Polska was established in Poznan as the group’s finance and accounting Shared Service Centre. Our Poznan office now employs over 200 staff and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in 20 European countries as well as specialist areas in Indirect Taxation, Cash Management, Master Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics and Continuous Improvement. In 2017, DFDS Polska was named the winner of the ABSL Business Leader in Business Excellence Diamond Award.
Currently we are looking for Candidates for the position:
Accounts Payable Junior Accountant with English
Junior AP Accountant will have daily contact with Vendors and Local Business Units within the country specific area. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relationship with Local Business Units and Vendors. Strong attention to details and analytical mindset are key expectations for the role.
What we offer:
- Working in Scandinavian corporation where openness for multinational environment and culture of continuous improvement are key values
- Possibility of participation in several programs of top talent support and development
- English, German, Danish and Polish language classes provided by native speakers from well-known prestigious school of foreign languages
- Social package of benefits including multi-benefits cafeteria platform (sport cards, tickets, vouchers for a variety of shops)
- Unique benefit – free travelling with DFDS ships
- Full medical care including dental care and holiday insurance
- Office located in the heart of Poznań (Rondo Kaponiera/Most Teatralny)
- Possibility to co-shape and create a culture of continuous improvement in moments of change and growth of structures and services
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with Vendors and Local Business Units
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Query handling
- Supplier ledger controlling
- Month end closing
Join us if you have:
- Experience within accounting area preferably in shared service centre environment or at least understanding of this business sector as a plus
- Very good command of English (at least C1 level)
- Strong negotiation & analytical skills
- Experience in building business relations
- Ability to build a good working relationship within the Team
- Continuous improvement mindset will be an asset
All applications will be treated in confidence.
If you find the job interesting and you can fulfil the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English by clicking the Apply button no later than 31st January 2018 and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an on-going basis.
Please include in your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.