DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn.
To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping & port terminal services, and transport & logistics solutions.
For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services.
Our 7,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
We are looking for a skilled Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in Copenhagen.
DFDS’ marketing team is responsible for all consumer marketing and PR activities across these 8 routes, as well as providing marketing support for sales colleagues. Marketing staff are based throughout Europe at DFDS office locations in Copenhagen, Newcastle, Dover, IJmuiden, Hamburg, Oslo, Klaipeda, Dieppe, Tallinn and Paris.
DFDS is proud to hold the awards of World’s Leading Ferry Operator and Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator from the World Travel Awards.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for providing graphic design and creative services for the DFDS passenger marketing team.
The role will be based in the DFDS Copenhagen office. Occasional travel to other DFDS offices will be required.
- Responsible for graphic design plus creative production and print services.
- Manage photography and film projects.
- Manage creative agencies, printers and relevant suppliers.
- Support marketing team colleagues on PR initiatives, promotional and sponsorship activities and events.
Profile: Skills, experience, education
- Skilled graphic designer with 2+ years’ experience.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills across both print and digital.
- Technical proficiency with Adobe software; InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Versatile with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Good English language skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in graphic design or a related field
To apply, please submit your CV and application letter detailing why you should be considered for the role and current salary details before 30th of January 2018. Your CV and letter should be in English. If you have any questions about the role, please email email@example.com