In 2013, DFDS Polska was established in Poznań as the group’s finance and accounting Shared Service Centre. Our Poznan office now employs over 200 staff and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in 20 European countries as well as specialist areas in Indirect Taxation, Cash Management, Master Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics and Continuous Improvement. In 2017, DFDS Polska was named the winner of the ABSL Business Leader in Business Excellence Diamond Award.
Currently we arelooking for Candidates for the position:
Junior/GL Cash Management Accountant with English
What we offer:
- Working in a multinational Scandinavian company where inclusion, open dialogue and culture of continuous improvement are key values
- Possibility of participation in several programs of top talent support and development
- Social package of benefits including language courses and multi-benefits cafeteria platform (sport cards, tickets, vouchers for a variety of shops)
- Unique benefit – free travelling with DFDS vessels
- Full medical care including dental care and holiday insurance
- Office located in the heart of Poznań
- Performing assigned tasks in Cash Management area and support other team members in day-to-day operations
- Ensuring daily operations execution meets set targets and deadlines, corporate policies and statutory regulations
- Performing month-end closing activities
- Designing, communicating and implementing accounting process optimization and standardization
- Maintaining high quality of appropriate process documentation (process maps, procedures)
- Experience in building long-term relationships with external Clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to act as a business partner to LBUs and Clients
- Very good command of English (at least C1 level)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office and other common software
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Precision and attention to detail, being inquisitive, diligent and well-organized
- Proven record of finance/accounting studies/courses
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
All applications will be treated in confidence.
If you find the job interesting and you can fulfil the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English by clicking the Apply button no later than 31st January 2018 and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an on-going basis.
Please include in your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.