In 2013, DFDS Polska was established in Poznan as the group’s finance and accounting Shared Service Centre. Our Poznan office now employs over 200 staff and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in 20 European countries as well as specialist areas in Indirect Taxation, Cash Management, Master Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics and Continuous Improvement. In 2017, DFDS Polska was named the winner of the ABSL Business Leader in Business Excellence Diamond Award.
Currently we are seeking candidates for the position:
OtC Accountant with languages’ skills (English/Spanish/French)
Order to Cash Accountant will have daily contact with Customers and Local Business Units within the country specific area. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relationship and will play partner role with Stakeholders as a Member of Credit Control Team. Strong negotiation skills, analytical mindset as well as customer-driven approach are key expectations for the role.
What we offer:
- Working in multinational Scandinavian company where openness and culture of continuous improvement are key values
- Possibility of participation in several programs of top talent support and development
- English, German, Danish and Polish language classes provided by native speakers from well-known prestigious school of foreign languages
- Social package of benefits including multi-benefits cafeteria platform (sport cards, tickets, vouchers for a variety of shops)
- Partial tuition reimbursement of accounting-related studies and certificates
- Unique benefit – free travelling with DFDS ships
- Full medical care including dental care and holiday insurance
- Office located in the heart of Poznań (Rondo Kaponiera/Most Teatralny)
- Possibility to co-shape and create a culture of continuous improvement in moments of change and growth of structures and services
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with Customers and Local Business Units
- Posting and reconciliation of incoming payments on Customer accounts
- Handling Customers’ enquiries and acting as the face of the business
- Dealing with and resolving customer problems and issues
- Holding responsibility of cash applications and collections processes
- Liaising with country managers and country Customer service in monitoring the cash collection activity
- Preparing Accounts Receivables reports
- Supporting process improvements initiatives
Join us if you have:
- Minimum 1 year of experience within Credit Control or Customer service area preferably in SSC/BPO environment or at least good understanding of this business sector
- Excellent Spanish or French language skills (at least C1 level)
- Excellent English skills (at least C1 level)
- Strong negotiation & analytical skills
- Excellent Customer service skills and Customer-driven mindset
- Experience in building business relations with the Customers
- Ability to build a good working relationship within the Team
- Continuous improvement mindset would be an asset
All applications will be treated in confidence.
If you find the job interesting and you can fulfil the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English by clicking the Apply button no later than 31st January 2018 and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an on-going basis.
Please include in your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.