In 2013, DFDS Polska was established in Poznan as the group’s finance and accounting Shared Service Centre. Our Poznan office now employs over 200 staff and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in 20 European countries as well as specialist areas in Indirect Taxation, Cash Management, Master Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics and Continuous Improvement. In 2017, DFDS Polska was named the winner of the ABSL Business Leader in Business Excellence Diamond Award.
Currently we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
Data Analyst (Continuous Improvement Team)
CI Data Analyst will be a part of local Continuous Improvement Team supporting operational accounting teams in DFDS (SSC in Poznan) and will also have regular contact with Colleagues from IT/BI departments in Copenhagen. The successful Candidate will be responsible for supporting, analysing, and coordinating the maintenance of existing tolls, policies and practices. Good knowledge of MS SQL and proficiency in MS Excel are the main requirements for the role.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your IT skills (including .NET/WinForms) in various projects regarding tools supporting accounting shared service centre
- Possibility of participation in several programs of top talent support and development
- English, German, Danish and Polish language classes provided by native speakers from well-known prestigious school of foreign languages
- Social package of benefits including multi-benefits cafeteria platform (sport cards, tickets, vouchers for a variety of shops)
- Partial tuition reimbursement of accounting-related studies and certificates
- Unique benefit – free travelling with DFDS ships
- Full medical care including dental care and holiday insurance
- Office located in the heart of Poznań (Rondo Kaponiera/Most Teatralny)
- Possibility to co-shape and create a culture of continuous improvement in moments of change and growth of structures and services.
- Develop and maintain reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, other existing databases) assure data quality
- Responsible for development and preparation of KPI reporting
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Analyze SSC performance process, identify waste, risks, opportunities, recommend and manage processes improvement projects
- Define new process improvement opportunities
- Support CI Team in a variety of ad-hoc tasks and projects regarding development of new tools and improving existing ones within the area of Finance & Accounting with focus on SSC present processes
Join us if you have:
- MS SQL knowledge and proven experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge or at least exposure and good understanding of SSC finance & accounting processes
- Good English language skills (at least C1 level)
- Ability to build a good working relationship within the Team
- Ability to set priorities, manage time efficiently and take ownership for tasks and processes
- Continuous improvement mindset
All applications will be treated in confidence.
If you find the job interesting and you can fulfil the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English by clicking SEND APPLICATION no later than 31st January 2018 and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an on-going basis.
Please include in your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.