In 2013, DFDS Polska was established in Poznan as the group’s finance and accounting Shared Service Centre. Our Poznan office now employs over 200 staff and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in 20 European countries as well as specialist areas in Indirect Taxation, Cash Management, Master Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics and Continuous Improvement. In 2017, DFDS Polska was named the winner of the ABSL Business Leader in Business Excellence Diamond Award.
Currently we are looking for Candidates for the positions of Accounts Receivable Junior Accountant
Order to Cash Junior Accountant will have daily contact with Customers and Local Business Units within the country specific area. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relationship and will play partner role with Stakeholders as a Member of Sales, Invoicing & Queries Team. Very good Excel skills, analytical mindset as well as great organization skills are key expectations for the role.
What we offer:
- Working in a multinational Scandinavian company where open dialogue, inclusion and culture of continuous improvement are key values
- Possibility of participation in several programs of top talent support and development
- Free English, German, Danish and Polish language classes
- Social package of benefits including multi-benefits cafeteria platform (sport cards, tickets, vouchers for a variety of shops)
- Unique benefit – free travelling with DFDS ships
- Full medical care including dental care and holiday insurance
- Office located in the heart of Poznan (Rondo Kaponiera/Most Teatralny)
- Possibility to co-shape and create a culture of continuous improvement in moments of change and growth of structures and services
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with Customers and Local Business Units
- Posting and reconciliation of incoming payments on Customer accounts and supporting Customer queries
- Holding responsibility of cash applications and invoicing processes including reporting
- Liaising with country managers and country Customer service in monitoring invoicing and solving queries activities
Join us if you have:
- Minimum 1 year of experience within accounting/invoicing area (preferably in SSC/BPO environment)
- Excellent English language skills (at least C1)
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent Customer service skills and Customer-driven mindset
- Ability to build a good working relationship within the Team
- Continuous improvement mindset would be an asset
All applications will be treated in confidence.
If you find the job interesting and you can fulfil the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English by clicking SEND APPLICATION no later than 31st January 2018 and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an on-going basis.
Please include in your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.