Is responsible for the execution of internal and external administrative work related to the Terminal Services & Workshop department. Is responsible for a smooth and timely customer service. Is looking after the right procedures of the TSW and keep an eye on the correct treatment of the arranged agreements with the customers of the TSW together with the foremen.
Keeps track of the annual maintenance planning / preventive maintenance and coordinates the repairs / rectifications of malfunctions on assets.
- To execute all outgoing administrative work for the Terminal Services & Workshop
- Responsible for making the year planning
- Making the weekly planning and registrates holidays, spare time and illness.
- Coordinating and taking care of the permission of spare part requests in close cooperation
with the warehouse coordinator and admin personnel.
- Notify the workable hours of the fitters to the payroll department monthly.
- To keep record of the productivity data of all employees of the TSW department.
- To keep record of files related to washing trailers, checking trailers and crossdocking.
- Create special files on request for customers.
- To keep record of the right data in the internal and external invoice files.
- Update Sertica (TSW) and Ultimo (Assets)
- Ensure accuracy of internal and external outgoing invoices.
- To check the job history of the fitters, so that the invoicing to the customers will be correct.
- Coordinate that customer requests will be handled in a timely and professional manner
creating customer intimacy and loyalty.
- Drive overall focus on client needs.
- Ensure prompt response to queries and follow up on all complaints and problems, as
a representative of the company.
- Ensure the supervision of customer requests and keep an eye whether they are being handled
in time and with the best possible service.
- Responsible for the orientation of new office employees and make them aware of the
procedures and review their work.
- Takes the necessary action to organize new procedures or to improve existing procedures.
Knowledge & Specifications:
- Knowledge of English and Dutch
- MBO level
- Some technical knowledge
Special Skills Required
- Flexible attitude
- Good communication skills
- Social skills
- Reasonable leadership capabilities
- Capable to operate independently
- Analytical competence
- To handle with several things at once
If you have questions to the position please contact HR Advisor, Peggy Kapteijns. All applications will be treated confidentially. Please submit your CV and application by clicking SEND no later than 31st October 2017.