Gothenburg RoRo Terminal is one of the biggest port terminals in Sweden and situated in the port of Gothenburg. Annual turnover (2016) was 417 million SEK and the number of employees 230 persons. The terminal is owned by DFDS and C.RO Ports with DFDS being the main shareholder.
Our Technical Service manager is moving on to new opportunities within the DFDS Group. Therefore Gothenburg Roro Terminal AB is looking for a new Technical Service Manager to be responsible for IT, Process Development, Technical Development, Maintenance, and Infrastructure.
As Technical Service Manager you will be responsible for further developing a positive team of 20. Finding synergies, improving efficiencies and streamlining the company processes.
The business has enjoyed growth during the last two years and this trend is expected to continue. As Technical Service Manager you will be responsible for leading the department to excellency and make sure the operational team can performed their duties with a safe and reliable fleet.
You will be part of the Gothenburg Roro Terminal Management Team and will report to the Managing Director.
- Manage and develop the Technical Service Department
- Responsible for the Technical Services, IT and Infrastructure budgets
- Project management and driving change management projects
- Be the main contact with the Port Authority
- Deputy PFSO (Port Facility Security Officer)
We think you have:
- Strong leadership skills
- Good ability to work on strategic level
- Three to five years of documented experience in a Senior Management role.
- Experience of working with Project management, change management or equivalent
- A high level of integrity and ability to interact and influence at all levels
- Strong analytic skills
- A degree in engineering/economics or equivalent experience
- A talent for planning, prioritizing and coordinating
- A passion for logistics and/or operational/business development
As an individual you are passionate about your job and thrive in an environment with inclusive behaviors. To enjoy and be successful in this position you need to be analytical and structured. We expect you to be a solid communicator to be able to build relationships, both within the organization and outside. You have a business orientated mindset, where you are able to question, challenge and be creative. You also have the ability to see things from different perspectives with a keen interest to continuously improve and develop current processes and routines. You are fluent in Swedish and English, both oral and written. We also expect that you are a self-reliant individual and a keen team player who wants to grow and develop within your area of expertise.
What do we offer?
We offer a job in a dynamic company with exciting tasks within Business Development. We believe in employees who show passion and thrive in an environment with inclusive behaviors. We offer you an interesting work environment in high pace, where you can use all your energy and skills to develop your department. We offer a Great network in a modern international company.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Managing Director Björn Wånge, +46 31 650 642.
If you find the job interesting and you can fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application no later than October 1, 2017 and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. LI-DL-1