For a maternity leave cover we are looking to recruit a driving and determined project manager with sourcing experience.
You will be responsible of driving the process for all necessary implementations of new IT systems in Group Procurement (Visma, LS Retail, Sertica and Resolvo etc)
In this position, you will work closely with a broad range of stakeholders internally and externally. You will focus on the implementation of streamlined processes and procedures in relation to GP IT systems. Challenge and understand the reasons for non-standardized purchasing processes within the relevant organization that the operational procurement team supports. Streamline as many procedures as possible across Business Units. You will help develop systems – enabling them to support the procedures agreed with relevant stakeholders.
Your tasks will be to:
- Coordinate training, support and guidance to any user of the IT-procurement system across DFDS group.
- Support to purchasing managers - ensuring that users internally and externally are using the system accordingly.
- Ensuring alignment across the Operational and Strategic procurement team from a system perspective.
- Ensuring that an increasing majority of DFDS spend are handled through a DFDS Group Procurement tool/IT system.
- Prioritize relevant development for any of the Group Procurement IT systems.
You will be part of the Operational team in Group Procurement, based at HQ in Nordhavnen and be reporting to General manager Operational Procurement. The position will be a fixed contract (preferably from September 2017 – September 2018)
You hold a master degree, preferably from a business school and have excellent IT user - and analytical skills.
We imagine that you are an experienced project manager with ability to develop business plans, plan a project and manage project teams. You have some years of experience within sourcing and sourcing procedures (e.g. Requisition to Payment process).
You work with ease at all levels of the organization and across cultures, and have good communication skills.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Pernille Dyrmose, General Manager Operational Procurement phone: +45 9137 4026
If you find the job interesting and you fulfil the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English by clicking SEND APPLICATION no later than July 30th and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated in confidence.