Would you like to take on a position which is centrally placed in a global and dynamic company, where you will get to work with multi-level projects, both when it comes to countries but also in form of different units from headquarters to vessels?
In DFDS Group IT, we are looking to appoint an Infrastructure Project Manager. You will report to the General Manager IT, support & infrastructure and be based at DFDS Headquarters in Copenhagen.
Infrastructure lifecycle & project management
You will be responsible for the solution lifecycle from identifying requirements, implementing solutions & providing the transition to support. Some of the projects that are in scope are related to strategic initiatives such as our DC relocation, providing new solutions for wifi for our terminals & vessels.
Your role includes the following responsibilities
• Identify requirements and alignment of expectations for solutions
• Create business cases and start architecture/high level design
• Scan market on potential solutions and support selection through RFI´s, RFP´s and PoC´s.
• Project Governance
• Delivery & implementation, transition to support
• Pro-active problem solving & risk management
Expected background and skills
It is important that you have good project management skills and have worked in different environments and with large IT projects, involving more locations and/or business units. Some experience as a solution architect is also preferable.
We expect you to have:
• Solid IT Project Management experience
• Experience of working in large change programmes in a key leadership role involving integration of some of the leading technology suppliers and their products.
• Good technical background & experience within IT Infrastructure
• Relevant higher education within IT e.g. engineer or architect.
• Clear, succinct and effective communication style. Fluency in oral and written English as well as Danish.
There will be some business travel, approximately 30 days a year, as you will visit our different location when developing and implementing new projects
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a strong personal drive, a high amount of proactivity and a proven track record for delivering results. You should have a natural sense of prioritizing and structuring your work. You have the ability to work independently and in teams. Further you have strong people skills as your focus will be on creating results through your ability to connect with others. You have personal impact, also towards senior management and are not afraid to get your hands dirty
If you have questions to the position please contact General Manager IT, support & infrastructure, Lloyd Middleton at +447753811419. All applications will be treated in confidence. If you find the job interesting and you can fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English by clicking SEND APPLICATION no later than 9th August 2017 and preferably earlier, as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis